"The Ultimate Tool of the Medical Representative"
With Entersoft Mobile® Medical Representative, a Medical Representative has access through smartphones and tablet devices to all the information he needs about the places he visits and related to the products he promotes, as if he was in the office. The system supports all the peculiarities of this demanding market, uniquely collaborating with Entersoft CRM® to manage the large amount of information required and to describe the organizational structure of all healthcare providers and health professionals monitored by medical represenatives. The implementation of (CRM) processes is seamless and automated with: action guides, application of promotional tasks, easy completion of marketing research and utilization of their results for decision making and for subsequent actions.
• Design and Management of area of responsibility: Type of Health Organization, Brick, Specialty. Total area and Active area
• Management of Healthcare Professional prescription power with dynamic ABC categorization per workplace
• Product Line management with area rules
• Management of items and Medicines: Active substance, action, disease, side-effects and contraindications
• Medical visits: Targeting and creating a plan of visits per cycle, healthcare professional, clinic, group selling. Automated visits to hospitals, with the selection of health professionals at the end of visits.
Instantly available visit history at the same site. Direct picture of future actions.
• Medical Visit Action Guide: Drug Presentation Order and Hierarchy, present related brochures and material depending on medical specialty, interests, type of Health Organization and Brick
• Medical Visit Assessment: Response Status (Positive-Negative-Neutral), history of previous responses per medicine
• Data collection with targeted questionnaires - multiple types of questions per module, mandatory questions, complaints, product response, statistical analysis of responses
• Easy completion of expense items for reps
• Registration (participation) in conferences
• Healthcare Organization tab with Structure Levels - Healthcare Professionals by Clinic, Division, Sector
• Healthcare professional tab with roles per workplace, multiple specialties, interests
Statistical Information & Indicators (dashboards)
• Business Intelligence tools: ABC Models, RFM Analysis & Market segmentation
• Visitation area coverage rate, goal fulfillment rate, avg. visits and day summary, items discussed, Goal progress per ABC, Information Manager view for his areas of responsibility
• Sales Analysis Screen: comparison of Pharmacy Sales vs. Healthcare professional responses in a specific kilometer radius, displayable on a map
• Ready-made special lists for submitting to governing bodies (e.g. a system for submitting to EOF related pharmaceuticals sales)