- Intuitive graphical interface (drag & drop)
- Segmentation with unlimited static criteria (e.g. geographical, demographic, survey responses) or dynamic criteria (e.g. turnover, shopping frequency, product mix, number of calls, etc.)
- Ceilings for separating "segments" over each result – scenario
- Incorporated data mining grouping techniques (ABC classification, RFM analysis)
- Automatic generation of lists for marketing actions
- Massive creation of campaigns (DM)
- Campaign data registration
- Customer list creation
- Revenue budget
- Cost budget
- Break even response rate calculation
- Export customer list
- Import-calculate responses
- ROI & responses evaluation
- Campaign KPIs
- Compare campaigns
- Campaign effectiveness
- Interconnection with Call Centers TAPI v 2.0 protocol or newer. Ability to record calls.
- Interface integrated to Entersoft CRM. Start a phone call from an existing CRM contact or Ad-hoc.
- Examples of CRM and call center usage scenarios:
- Telesales - Telemarketing: Ability for automatic quotation
- Marketing Surveys
- Help Desk: Monitoring requests, complaints. Ability to create next action and direct assignment.
- SMS or MMS with information on products, offers and discounts
- Automatic notification depending on the status of a task (e.g. “Your order No: 1Z67110-900 has been completed”)
- SMS campaigns
- Support of all known providers
Create and processing of newsletters within the application.
Support (out of the box) of the eMail providers MailChimp & Moosend.
Embedded HTML Editor:
- Ability for editing HTML pages
- Complete formatting toolbar (change font, color etc., add links, videos and photos)
Questionnaires & surveys
Easy questionnaire design with various type of answers, drop down lists, etc.
Drill down to the customers of a specific reply. Creation of customers list for further use.
Automated creation of response analysis dashboard based on its structure.