ES Foundation is an introductory basic education to understand the basic structure, elements and use of Entersoft Business Software products. ES Foundation is a prerequisite to every other course of education and certification, thus is not by itself leads to a certification.
ES Foundation aims at:
- Get familiar with the application environment and the user interface elements
- Understand principal concepts and their conceptual and operational system model meaning
- Acquaintance with modules and subsystems. Understanding their importance, how they connect, interact and integrate.
ES Foundation includes:
- Desktop, utilities, search, personalization
- Screens types, fields and printing abilities
- Companies, subsidiaries, fiscal year and period
- Users, User Business roles and rights
- Contacts and Items
- Multiple Company dimensions
- Multiple currency matters
- Structure of Financial data
- Documents and information mechanisms
- Field property profile